PRODUCTS & SERVICES
Raise the floor and you lower your costs for the life of your business environment. Our access flooring systems boost efficiency, sustainability, and consistent productivity by providing highly localized and readily adaptable management of power, data, voice, and air delivery installed beneath them.
Ready Today for Tomorrow’s Technology The raised access flooring systems HI TECH designs and installs provide features specific to your needs along with universal advantages:
• Institutional Quality Core Components: HI TECH exclusively utilizes Haworth’s proprietary TecCrete™ floor panels, a unique, acoustical buffering material of superior durability to the industry standard.
• Customized Construction Solutions: Our access floors can be elevated from three to 68 inches above the slab; and engineered to provide superior structural performance for trading floor and tiered stadium seating applications.
• Adapt to Change, Avoid the Down Time: TecCrete access flooring ensures today’s investment is adaptable and relevant for the workspace needs of tomorrow. Use of modular power, voice & data cable systems provides managed control of services beneath the access floor allowing for efficient reconfiguration, with minimal downtime, as workspace needs change.
• Increased Comfort, Health, and Productivity: Energy efficient underfloor air distribution systems provide clean outside air and precise, consistent temperature control. Improved air quality prevents “sick building syndrome” and lowers “on-site absenteeism” by enhancing the alertness of those who inhabit the facility.
In a fast-changing workplace economy, movable modular glass walls make changing the physical workplace itself fast and easy, without the cost or time lost to construction. Demountable partitions can attractively reconfigure a layout overnight, provide privacy along with transparency, and remain a valuable, re-usable, even transportable asset for any type or size of business.
Change The Layout, Not The Location Hi Tech designs and installs HAWORTH architectural glass office front systems that work seamlessly and sustainably on multiple levels … especially when combined with raised access flooring:
• A Remarkable, Responsive Degree of Flexibility: Modular glass walls and partitions turn open floor space into attractive and purposefully organized commercial environments—enclosed glass offices and conference rooms with or without closing doors, group workstations, well-defined public spaces—that can be reconfigured again and again.
• An Economical One-Time Investment Eliminates the High Cost of Future Renovations: The same movable wall components can be reconfigured and adapted continually to accommodate changes in your business’s workforce or function. No major construction is needed. And if your businesses relocate, the walls can go with you.
• Privacy + Transparency = Contented, Productive People: Glass wall panels or partitions offer separation for comfort and concentration, private conversation, and sound reduction. At the same time their transparency provides mood-boosting daylight, a sense of equality and community, and encourages ongoing productivity.
HI TECH is known for innovation in commercial flooring applications, including the recent introduction of a unique wifi raised access floor panel which enhances design and lowers labor cost. If you have an idea or need for out-of-the-ordinary flooring, call us. Among the special commissions we have brought into being are spectacular fiber optic glass floors for Disneyland and Epcot; and ground-breaking motion analysis floors to aid evaluation and rehabilitation in major medical facilities.
• WIFI PANELS
• TERRA VISION (OPTIC GLASS FLOOR)
• MECHANICAL GRILLS
• NETWORK FLOOR (LOW PROFILE)
• RETRO FIT (LIFTING FURNITURE)
• MOTION ANALYSIS FLOOR SYSTEM
Distinguish the look of your commercial space with a signature floor covering design, elevate its functionality beyond the norm, and count on HI TECH to deliver those solutions on time and on budget.
Anything You Could Ask For In a Floor – Even If It Hasn’t Been Done Before Your business isn’t generic. Why should your flooring be? HI TECH’s full-service commercial flooring division sets itself apart by devising, sourcing, innovating, installing, and maintaining custom floor covering solutions that answer any purpose or design scheme with exceptional results.
• Materials: We work with the industry-leading manufacturers to provide the best quality - ideally suitable for your project.
• Commercial Carpet – carpet tile and broadloom
• Resilient & Rubber Flooring – VCT, sheet vinyl, rubber tile, stair treads and risers
• Tile & Dimensional Stone – ceramic tile, porcelain, marble, granite; custom stone fabrication; access flooring panel lamination
• Sustainable Materials & Custom Textures – cork, leather, recycled wood, glass, steel
• One-on-One Collaboration on Design & Feasibility: Our floor covering design specialists will come to you to discuss all possibilities and help determine what you need to meet all creative and practical criteria for your project.
• Lifetime Maintenance: We offer a full range of services to protect and extend the life of your flooring investment. We will evaluate all floor surfaces in your facility and provide a comprehensive, custom maintenance program that conforms to all manufacturer recommendations.
Keep the workplace running—without interruption and a step ahead of changes in technology, power needs, and function. Our cost-saving underfloor modular wiring systems carry power, voice, and data to exactly where you need it, sight unseen, now and in the future.
Power, Voice & Data Where You Want It, When You Need It The more complex a building’s power and communications needs become, the easier our modular zone distribution systems make it to integrate and adapt to changes in technology and the workplace:
• Plug-and-Play Efficiency & Flexibility: Comprised of pre-tested, pre-cut lengths of cable and plug-in connectors standardized to accommodate a full range of telecomm and power distribution components, our underfloor modular wiring and cable management systems are customized at installation and adaptable at any time to serve altered or extended functionality, increased capacity demand, or reconfigured floor plans.
• Lower Costs Upfront & Over Time: Installing an underfloor modular Power-Voice-Data (PVD) wiring system typically costs 15 percent less than wiring a building the traditional way, and takes a fraction of the time. The inherent ease of maintenance and repairs, of adapting the system to adds, moves, and changes in the physical environment results in significant ongoing savings. The PVD system can potentially offset a portion of your raised access floor investment.
• Power In the Zone Keeps Productivity at Peak With underfloor modular zone distribution, Moves Adds and Changes (MACS) occur without interruption to business throughout the facility. Localized distribution and control of services such as wifi signal strength or air temperature keeps occupants comfortable and happy.
• Enhances Aesthetics, Sight Unseen: When wiring and cable management is out of sight, with user access points in easy reach, it lets interior design and decorative features shine through unimpeded. And underneath the floor, it keeps all cables neat and manageable.